- Maintain a consistent temperature for gel and media filling of idenTx 9, idenTx 40 and organiX Plates
- Provides an ideal stable platform for these filling steps
- Blue color provides excellent contrast for precise filling
- Multiple tube holders accommodate common microcentrifuge sizes
- Works with other SBS/ANSI 384-well standard plates
Cooling Block for idenTx and organiX Plates
The Cooling block provides an ideal stable platform for gel and media filling of idenTx 9, idenTx 40 and organiX Plates. The aluminum block can be pre-chilled and/or placed directly on ice to maintain a consistent temperature for these filling steps. Blue color provides excellent contrast for precise filling. Multiple tube holders accommodate common microcentrifuge sizes.
Length = 16.5 cm
Width = 9.22 cm
Height = 3 cm
Weight = 0.5kg
AIM Biotech products are available through distributors in the following countries:
Europe: France, Germany, Switzerland, UK & Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria
Asia: Japan, China & Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea
Worldwide: (ex-Singapore & South Korea)
AIM Biotech's products are also available globally through the online store.