- Microscope slide format 75mm X 25mm
- Compatible with all polymerisable gels including collagen, fibrinogen, Matrigel
- Gas permeable laminate for effective gas exchange
- Optically clear and compatible with phase contrast, fluorescence and confocal microscopy
- Enables monotypic or organotypic co-culture models
- Enables the control of interstitial flow across the 3D gel region
- Enables the control of chemical gradients across the 3D gel region
- Sterile & ready-to-use
- Designed for rapid media exchange through vacuum aspiration with no risk of over-aspiration
- Designed for modular expansion with Identix Luer Connectors
- Fits into Identix microtiter plate holders for easy handling and stacking
3D Cell Culture Chips 3DT
An easy-to-use microfluidic chip to create 3D multicellular models featuring a 3-channel design and 3D gel region flanked by 2 media channels. Perform up to three experiments per chip.
25 chips per box
Individual sterile packaging
The AIM System makes it easy to create 3D microphysiological systems for your molecular research, drug discovery & development, and design of targeted therapeutics. At its core is the Identix chip, a specialized microfluidics device for performing multicellular 3D cell culture in 3D and 2D compartments. The modular system fits into your labs current workflow without requiring the purchase or installation of dedicated equipment. Available accessories include plate holders that conform to 384 well plates, and luer connectors for modular expansion.
Quickly and easily create your own assays or apply validated assay protocols, which include angiogenesis, vasculogenesis, metastasis (spheroid dispersion, intra- & extravasation), immuno-oncology (immune checkpoint, T-cell killing efficiency), 3D culture of tumor spheroids/ biopsies/ organoids, and other organotypic models.
Cell invasion and migration
AIM Biotech products are available through distributors in the following countries:
Europe: France, Germany, Switzerland, UK & Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria
Asia: Japan, China & Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea
Worldwide: (ex-Singapore & South Korea)
AIM Biotech's products are also available globally through the online store.