idenTx 9 Plate
New! idenTx 9 Plate – Human biology-on-a-chip. Standardized.
Built to enable rapid scale up to higher throughput drug screening models, the idenTx 9 Plate replaces the capacity of three individual idenTx 3 Chips, now fully integrated into a standard SBS plate format that enables 9 simultaneous experiments on a single plate.
The idenTx 9 Plate retains the same ease-of-use as our idenTx 3Chips and is a seamless way to progress through feasibility while maintaining the common handling features and laboratory automation compatibility that comes with the standard lab plate format.
- A single idenTx 9 Plate replaces three individual idenTx 3 Chips, enabling 9 independent experiments
- Experiment channels are identical to idenTx 3 Chips
- Compliance with the SBS/ANSI 384-well plate standard
- Stackable to minimize incubator space usage
- Built-in fluid reservoirs and plate cover for evaporation control
- Gas permeable laminate for effective gas exchange
- Excellent optical clarity
- Sterile & ready-to-use
- Easily transfer to idenTx 40 Plate for future higher throughput assays
- Compatible with laboratory automation / robotic fluid handling
- Compatible with a wide range of imaging modalities
- Compatible with all polymerizable gels
- Enables monotypic or organotypic co-culture models
- Enables the control of interstitial flow across the 3D gel region
- Enables the control of chemical gradients across the 3D gel region
- Designed for rapid media exchange through vacuum aspiration with no risk of over-aspiration