Users can build upon the angiogenesis model in AIM chips to investigate factors that are anti-angiogenic. The inhibitors may include chemical entities, proteins, genetic regulators, mechanobiological factors, etc.
- The stabilization effect of mesenchymal stem cells on the formation of microvascular networks in a microfluidic device. Yamamoto K, Tanimura K, Mabuchi Y, Matsuzaki Y, Chung S, Kamm RD, . . . Sudo R. J. Biomech. Sci. Eng., 2013. 8 (2):114-128
- Dll4-containing exosomes induce capillary sprout retraction in a 3D microenvironment. Sharghi-Namini S, Tan E, Ong L-LS, Ge R, Asada HH. Sci. Rep., 2014. 4:4031
- A quantitative microfluidic angiogenesis screen for studying anti-angiogenic therapeutic drugs. Kim C, Kasuya J, Jeon J, Chung S, Kamm RD. Lab Chip, 2015. 15 (1):301-310
- *Phthalimide Derivative Shows Anti-angiogenic Activity in a 3D Microfluidic Model and No Teratogenicity in Zebrafish Embryos. Mercurio A, Sharples L, Corbo F, Franchini C, Vacca A, Catalano A, Carocci A, Kamm RD, Pavesi A and Adriani G (2019) Front. Pharmacol. 10:349. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2019.00349
- *Isolinderalactone suppresses human glioblastoma growth and angiogenic activity in 3D microfluidic chip and in vivo mouse models. Park JH, Kim MJ, Kim WJ, Kwon KD, Ha KT, Choi BT, Lee SY and Shin HK. Cancer Letters (Mar 2020) DOI:10.1016/j.canlet.2020.03.009
Users can submit their publications to be referenced in this section.